Inground Swimming Pool Design – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Once you’ve made the decision to install a swimming pool to your property, you’re just getting started on an exciting adventure. Building a unique swimming pool that meets all of your goals involves many decisions and choices. Before construction begins, you’ll have decided on dozens of components that go into the design. As the premier inground pool builder in Minnesota, our experienced consultants actively enjoy helping customers with the design process. Here are some of the steps for designing your new pool:
- Research Is the First Step – Spend as much time as you need just looking at swimming pools. Our Inground Pool Picture Gallery is a great place to start. As you look at pools, try to envision them in your own location. You’ll begin to narrow down the type of pool you want during this phase.
- Measure Your Property – Take measurements of your backyard or other pool location, so you have a clear idea of the available space. When you’re thinking about the size of your new backyard pool, remember to allow plenty of room for activities around the pool, too.
- Set a Price Range for Your Pool – Deciding how much you can spend on building a new swimming pool is an important decision that only you can make. Find a price range that makes sense for you and that reflects your lifestyle.
- Choose the Materials for Your Pool – Your swimming pool budget will probably give you the answer you need. Vinyl inground pools cost less than concrete pools, and are the most popular choice. If your budget allows for a concrete or gunite swimming pool, it will be an ideal match for your gracious upscale home.
- Contact a Trusted Minnesota Swimming Pool Builder – With those basic decisions in mind, it’s time to enlist the help of a Minnesota swimming pool company to explore all of your options. We’ll be happy to provide a free, no-obligation consultation at your home or location with one of our swimming pool specialists, who can assist you throughout the planning process. We’ll also provide an accurate estimate for what your new pool will cost if you choose us to build it.
- Design Your Ideal Swimming Pool – With the help of our experienced swimming pool company consultant, you’ll make dozens of choices during the design process. For each choice, we’ll explain all of your options, show you examples, and explain the pros and cons of each choice, along with price information. Our job is to provide information. We leave the decisions up to you. Some of the many choices you’ll be making for a typical vinyl inground swimming pool include:
- Pool Shape – Choose the shape you prefer that will meet your needs.
- Pool Size – Don’t forget to allow for other activities around the pool.
- Vinyl Liner Choices – Choose a design, color, and liner thickness.
- Planned Pool Use – How you will use your pool affects its design.
- Pool Entry Options – Choose steps, ladders, and other features.
- Pool Equipment – Select standard or automated equipment.
- Pool Options – Choose diving boards, water features and pool covers.
- Pool Surroundings – Specify decking materials and much more.
- Get a Price Estimate – After you make all of the choices needed, our pool consultant can prepare an accurate estimate of the cost of your new inground pool. Based on that estimate, you can add or change features and option to match your budget. If you get price estimates from other pool builders, be sure to compare estimates for your complete list of choices. Always compare prices for identical complete swimming pools, to avoid confusion.
- Arrange Financing – How you plan to pay for your new swimming pool is your choice. You can arrange financing with your own bank or lender, or let us help you with financing. We have a special arrangement with LightStream to provide swimming pool financing with simple paperwork and low fixed interest rates for our qualified customers. Approval for LightStream financing can take just minutes.
- Schedule Construction – With all of the details decided, we can schedule construction of your new pool as soon as all the contract details are approved with your signature. Our experienced, professional team of employees and hand-selected subcontractors will get to work on schedule and your new pool will be ready for your enjoyment in less time than you’d expect.
Experienced Pool Designers for Minnesota
At our Twin Cities swimming pool company, we’ve been building beautiful vinyl and concrete inground swimming pools in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area for over three decades. Our seasoned pool designers have the extensive knowledge and experience needed to assist you throughout the design of your new pool. Unlike some swimming pool companies, we provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions for your pool. We’ll never pressure you to make any decision. Our swimming pool pricing is highly competitive for any complete swimming pool with the same features, and our reputation for top-quality pool construction is unmatched. Call us today, or come into our convenient swimming pool store to get started designing your pool. There’s no obligation, and our pool consultations are always free. We’d love to help you create the pool of your dreams.